RENT OUR ICONIC N126 CARAVAN
Get ready for a true minimalistic experience!
Rent the iconic Niewiadów N126 – our “Poletta” – and explore the Bardufoss Region on your own. The caravan weighs only 750 kg and can be pulled by most cars. Our N126 caravans are of 2018 model, and are equipped with everything you need: refridgerator, gas stove, WC, shower, and a living room area which transforms into a double bed. Heating with gas and electricity. The caravan is rented out with bed linens and kitchenware for two persons.
Send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org to report your interest!
Or fill out our contact form:
Bardufoss is located along the E6, and is thus easily available and a natural stopover when driving both north and south. Take the Hurtigruten to Tromsø or Finnsnes, or fly to Bardufoss Airport which is located only 20 minutes from Rundhaug Gjestegård. You can also fly to Tromsø (approx. 2 hours drive from Rundhaug Gjestegård) or to Evenes (approx.
1.5 hours drive from Rundhaug Gjestegård). Renting a car and the N126 is an easy and fun way to experience the beautiful nature of Northern Norway. The roads are good and the landscape is impressive! Bardufoss has a great selection of rental cars, and we will gladly help you to rent a car.
Area: 10 m²
Sleeping area: 1 double bed/2 persons
Kjøkken: Refridgerator, gas stove, kitchenware for 2 persons
Living room area: Two sofas, folding table
Storage: Clothing cabinet, shelves
Weight: 750 kg
Driver’s license: Class B
CANCELLATION TERMS FOR RENTING OUR N126 CARAVAN
- By any cancellation up to 21 days before the rental period starts, the rental costs will be refunded with an administrative fee of NOK 950.
- By cancellation between 21 and 7 days before the rental period starts, 50% of the total rental cost is refunded.
- By cancellation later than 7 days before the rental period starts, or if tenant does not pick up the caravan as agreed, the full cost must be paid.
PICK-UP AND DELIVERY OF THE N126 CARAVAN
- Pick-up and delivery between 0800 and 1600 unless other arrangements have been made.
- Requests for changes in time of pick-up and delivery must be made 24 hours before agreed time. We serve the right to decline changes.
- If the caravan is delivered later than agreed, a fee of minimum 1 days rent will be applied to the total cost. If a late delivery cause delays for the next tenant, the current tenant will be charged for any additional costs that occurs for the next tenant (i.e. accomodation, replacement caravan, and other consequential costs).
|Number of nights||Rate (NOK)|