A unique adventure on the horseback
A fun and exciting get-away for grown-ups
Are you looking for a unique and different experience to share with your good friends? Joins us for a weekend of good company and horseback riding in our riding weekend for grown-ups! During the weekend you will have great opportunities to bond with the horses on a deeper level, and together you can explore the fantastic nature of the Bardufoss Region. Choose you accommodation: indoor glamping, cabins or hotel. We can guarantee great personal service and hosting for all options! You will be served delicious food and drinks, and our surroundings are well suited for enjoing the evocative summer nights. Riding weekend for grown-ups will be adapted to the group’s earlier experiences with riding: we tailor your activities for all levels, from beginners to experienced riders.
Riding weekend includes
The weekend starts Friday afternoon with check-in at your accommodation. After check-in we will gather for a cup of coffee at Basecamp Snowman to get to know each other. We will visit the horses, and thereafter have a delicious two course dinner at Basecamp. You are free to use the grill hut outside of Basecamp if it is available.
We start with breakfast at Basecamp Snowman before you will be brought out to the riding arena. Here you will get to know your horse better and saddle up. Guidance will be given, and we will help each other out, so everyone feels safe with their horse. You will have lunch outdoors if the weather allows it. After lunch half of the group heads out for a riding experience in the mountains. The other half enjoys relaxing activities at Basecamp or the stables, and when the afternoon comes the groups will switch. After a day of riding you will have time for some privacy before we meet for a finer dinner served by the long table at Basecamp. The rest of the summer night can be enjoyed with great company indoors or outdoors.
After breakfast we meet outdoors for a fun activity trail together with the horses. We end the weekend with a nice lunch at Basecamp where we say goodbye – with lots of new memories!
Rates from 7900,- per person
We are very concerned with animal welfare and well-being.
Our horses are well trained and confident.
Our guides are well experienced and knowledgeable.
A beautiful backdrop
Your hosts for the weekend are our great, grown-up guides with many years of experience as riding instructors. The Bardufoss Region has a fantastic landscape, and from the horse’s back you have the opportunity to experience something truly uniqe. The weekend is structured so that you can enjoy the surroundings in great company, and the program is arranged with focus on unity and coziness.
Booking terms and conditions
- This experience must be paid in full at the time of booking
- Cancellation made 14 days prior to the experience will be refunded in total
- Cancellations made between 7-14 days prior to the experience will generate a refund of 50% of the total amount
- Cancellations made later than 7 days prior to the experience starts will not be refunded
- Cancellations due to sickness: please use your travel insurance
- In bad weather, alternative content is provided
We recommend bringing the following items:
- Warm and comfortable clothes for riding
- Wool underwear, warm sweater, hat and rain wear
- Boots with heels, preferably without lacing
- Regular clothing for wearing between the activities and at dinner
- Persons under the incluence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to participate
- Participants are obliged to inform in advance about conditions that affect the participation
- Signed safety declaration must be available before the weekend starts
Please send us a request about riding weekend for grown-ups
We kindly ask you to provide information about desired dates and prefered accommodation